This is from several weeks ago, which anyone in the Tennessee or Georgia area knows, since it's in the low 60's today and definitely not pool weather. I kind of regret getting this thing instead of another little plastic one, since it takes up so much water to really play in and space in the garage when not being used, but it does make it possible for me to get in with Oliver and, once really warm, Emmeline. I'm sure it won't last more than the summer, though, with rocks and a dog in the yard.
Ollie starts swimming lessons for this summer in a little over a week. This is one without me, so we'll see how he does. I think he'll be fine, but it might take a session or two for him to relax. I considered having him doing it a second time at the end of the summer just to give him more exposure, but we're traveling three times this summer to family members who have access to pools in their neighborhood, so hopefully he can get adequate time there.
Ollie starts swimming lessons for this summer in a little over a week. This is one without me, so we'll see how he does. I think he'll be fine, but it might take a session or two for him to relax. I considered having him doing it a second time at the end of the summer just to give him more exposure, but we're traveling three times this summer to family members who have access to pools in their neighborhood, so hopefully he can get adequate time there.

No comments:
Post a Comment