So the midwife says that my progesterone level was on the low side of what they like to see. I then told her I was pregnant, and she said to start taking the progesterone right away until the end of the first trimester, which will help reduce the risk of a miscarriage. I know it doesn’t guarantee anything, but it makes me feel better that we are doing everything we can.
Friday, May 7, 2010
Make it stick
The midwife from my last appointment called today to let me know the results of a blood test that they’d done almost ten days ago. They told me when I had the blood drawn that they would have the results within 24-48 hours. When I hadn’t heard anything by Friday afternoon, Wes checked my medical records to see the results. Because the number was borderline based on what I knew to be normal, I wasn’t sure what the midwife would say. I called the office Monday, but it was closed (I guess because of the flooding over the weekend). I called on Tuesday and left a message with the nurse, but no one called back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment