Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ollie's Journal, Weeks 13-16

Things I did:

1. Learned to grab things and hold on. I like to grab mom's sweatshirt when I nurse, her sleeve when she's changing me, the burp cloth when I'm getting burped.
2. Started watching the dog...and she's started licking me on the nose. Ewww.
3. Met in person all that family I've been seeing on the webcam and listening to mom talk to on the phone. They were really nice and seemed to like me, too.
4. Switched from two fingers to my thumb. I'm not sure where to put the rest of the fingers, but the thumb doesn't gag me like those longer fingers.
5. Moved up in diaper size. Now mom has to put them on the second set of snaps. The nice part is that now they don't bunch up so much.

Highlights coming soon: Rolling over (I'm so close!), laughing (I love it when mom bounces me up and down on her belly, and I'm just on the verge of a real, grown-up laugh), and picking things up (trouble!).

Right now:
Asleep in my crib since I didn't take a real nap all day. Oh, no, wait -- waking up from a nap in my crib...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: