
This is what Ollie was wearing when I came home from work yesterday, a day on which Wes was caring for the child. It's not unusual for me to come home finding that
nothing Oliver is wearing matches, but this combination was particularly unique. Every single item he was wearing actually came as part of an outfit. These were random items thrown together. The
onesie goes with a pair of brown corduroy overalls, the lining of which matches the
onesie. There's even striped socks that match. The yellow overalls go with a white and yellow monkey
onesie. Even the socks were purchased by
Wes's mom to go with a footless one-piece outfit that she got for Ollie for Christmas.
Oh, well. I guess the child was warm if nothing else.
1 comment:
It doesn't matter what LBO wears...he is a cutie! I think Wes is just trying to enter the youngest guest star ever onto Tim Gunn's Guide to Style. What style onesie would prevent Ollie's shape from getting boxed in but still accentuate his finer points?
Post a Comment