Last night I was putting Oliver to bed and watched him settle in the crib with his arms up over his head, just like he did the first day he was born. When I walked out of the room, I said, "Do you think he'll still sleep with his arms over his head when he's 17?"
Wes made a face.
"You don't want to think about him being 17?" I asked.
"No," he said. "Do you you think we'll still like him? Do you think he'll like us?"
1 comment:
I'm guessing if you let him sample the finer things of the world, like McDonald's Happy Meals and chocolate peanutbutter ice cream, instead of PEAS and SQUASH he'll still think you're alright. :) Just kidding, you guys are doing a great job and even on the days he doesn't like you very much (or you him) I'm pretty sure you're all in the for the long haul together...with your SELFs (Ha! Okay, I was attempting sincerity)
Post a Comment