Sunday, August 10, 2008

With infant

I had a very exciting, expecting-mommy moment a few days ago when Wes and I bought our plane tickets to go to Atlanta for Christmas. With airfare being what it is, and gas prices being what they are, we thought it better to go ahead and lock in a (somewhat) reasonable price now rather than potentially pay a higher fee later -- especially since we have to travel on Christmas eve due to Wes's schedule.

I knew that we wouldn't have to buy a ticket for the baby, since he'll still be traveling in our lap -- especially for a flight as short as this one -- but I wasn't sure if I had to indicate anywhere that we'd have a kid with us. My question was answered when I got to this screen. Who would have thought it'd be so exciting to check the box "With infant?". After that I got to put in his name (what do you do if you haven't picked a name yet? Baby Self?), his gender, and his birth date (errrr, will his due date work?).

I'm sure when the time comes to actually take the trip, it won't be as exciting as all this, but the anticipation of it is great fun.

Note: Wesley was the one who insisted that he be listed as "Dr." Perhaps he was bitter that I claimed the infant for myself :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: