
Wes and I are putting the final touches on the baby's room, including a few things on the wall. I got this cute cable art system from which we can hang wall cards or photographs. Right now it's displaying some tools (drill, hammer, vice), some "science nerd" cards (positive correlation, y chromosome, neuron, uvula), and some animal cards (cow, giraffe, ladybug). We will ultimately replace some of those with photographs of family members. The lovely green chenille rug we ordered is still on backorder, so it might not arrive before baby, which is fine since it won't get used a lot right away (by the baby anyway -- Lucy clearly will use it immediately). We still have two pictures to put up that are in the same series as the Jane Goodall one, but one of them is stored in the way back corner of the storage locker and will require some energy to get out (and by that, I mean Wes has to do it). The dresser, as you can see, is in place and fully stocked. Even the diaper pail sits at the ready. Now all I have to do is read the camera manual some more to work out the white balance in the room so all our baby pictures don't turn out bright yellow.

No comments:
Post a Comment