
I was out with a friend yesterday afternoon, perusing shops around Armitage, when we found a second-hand children's clothing store. Most of the clothes looked unworn, and almost all the clothes were from the stores where I tend to shop thus far -- Baby Gap, Gymboree, etc. We searched the racks to look for some must-haves and found these four items -- a sleep sack (Brook said I couldn't call it a "gown" if it was for a boy) covered with airplanes, a coverall and an overall, both in fleecy material, and a set of adorable brown overalls with little puppy dogs embroidered on them. The total for all four pieces was under $20, which is cheaper than Target even. The store isn't exactly around where we live, but it's not a difficult El ride away. I definitely think future kid clothing needs will be met in this store.
No comments:
Post a Comment