Friday, June 27, 2008

Painting

It's impressive what my husband can do with a kitchen table, a stepladder, and a long roller brush. The highest wall in the room is probably 15', and we managed to do a really nice job (I was responsible for tasks low to the ground, like taping and removing the electrical outlets). The pictures sort of show the multiplicity of the paint -- it comes off more or less bold and bright depending on the surrounding light and the point of view to the room. It's bolder and brighter if you see if from the living room -- softer and livelier from within. None of these pictures really captures the way it looks in person.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope Wes' mama doesn't see the picture of him standing on the stool on the table painting. But I applaud his ingenuity in getting the job done without adding to the tools needed to be stored. Just next time, try borrowing a ladder or an extension handle for the roller.