Sunday, December 5, 2010

Nursery Redux

I think it looks better in person than it does in photographs, but here it is!

5 comments:

Circus Princess said...

Adorable, I love the color scheme! Can't wait to start putting ours together :)

MamaN said...

I really like it; really changed the whole feel of the room. And very gender neutral. The rug looks great with the paint color and all the other bits of color in the room. Well done!

Kimberly O'Connor said...

I love it!

Jessica said...

Liz, it looks great!

Laura Cook said...

I don't know why you stressed over the color. Sea breeze is a good color. I think it looks fantastic. In the future, pick the color you like, tell Wes the color he preferred, and then paint what you want! You have good taste and he can't tell anyway :) Just kidding. But it does look great!