When Ollie had his second birthday, I made a slideshow to play on the television as people walked through the living room with pictures from in utero to present day. All the pictures are ones most blog readers have seen, but it's kind of fun to see them all together (with appropriately sappy music playing). I've posted it on YouTube for anyone who wants to see all 7:37 of it. I added a few pictures from this fall, so it's now up to date. Kind of a "when there was one" tribute video.
Seeing it again makes me feel so many different things: nostalgia for that time in our lives, though I wouldn't go back to it if even given the choice; joy at seeing how much he's developed and grown; wistfulness at seeing how much he's grown up and changed; delight at the happiness that's evident throughout his short life; excitement at the thought that I get to do this with a new someone in just a short time, and share it all with my little man along with his daddy. Happy viewing.
No comments:
Post a Comment