Sunday, August 1, 2010

Weigh In: Week 16

124.5 pounds. I went up, then back down after the peaches, then back up to more than this, and then it settled back here. I'm satisfied. That's 2.5 pounds over my lowest weight, and still a little less than where I started from. I think I need to accept that at this point, I'm just going to gain weight. And that's okay.

My belly is starting to really show. My shirts tend to be looser, and my shorts are fitting below the belly (I can still wear 2-3 pairs on non-maternity shorts), so it's not terribly obvious normally, but in a dress, I'm clearly either pregnant or carrying some really serious weight right at my waistline. I haven't really taken a belly picture before now because I felt like there wasn't much to see, but I don't want to keep waiting and find that time has escaped me.

I'm feeling movement, very sporadically, and getting very excited about our next ultrasound.

(For a comparison picture when pregnant with Oliver, see here.)

2 comments:

MamaN said...

Wow, you've gotten some sun! Definitely a bit more sunkissed than when you were a Chicagoan. Have a great visit with Kim. It will be fun sharing life experiences and watching the kids interact!

Circus Princess said...

That is a beautiful bump:)