Sunday, August 1, 2010
Down and dirty
If Oliver knows how to do one thing, it's get dirty. And recently, he's had Lucy to help him. We recently pulled some plants out of the yard, and now Lucy has uncrowded dirt to dig holes in. Last week (and again today), I found Lucy and Oliver plotting together in the backyard. (If I'm working in the kitchen, I'll let them be out there without me, and I check in on them every few minutes if I don't see them out the window.) Lucy digs, Oliver throws dirt against the side of the house and on Lucy, and they both get filthy.
Trouble, I tell you. Trouble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have a picture of his Uncle Jon that is very similar. It was taken at the farm where Jon was not content until he was very dirty from 'farming!' Boys and dirt just go together. And quite often the same can be said of girls no matter the age!
Post a Comment