After weeks of scouring the internet for funny baby onesies we'll probably never buy ($18.00???), I nominate the following five designs:#1. That's How I Roll
#2. iPoo'd
#3. I Wasn't Born Yesterday (actually, Wes and I do plan to buy this one, and then bring the kid home from the hospital in it -- we're ironic like that)
#4. I Can't Read (probably funny only to my family)
#5. It was the dog. (no picture available that I could swipe to post)
Please vote in the comments.

4 comments:
Oh my those are so adorable! I am glad I came across your blog! I vote for the i'pood! :) How adorable!
They all have their own strengths depending on the situation. To actually own one I am with "I Wasn't Born Yesterday." You need a picture of the baby on day 1 with this (even if its just drapped over him/her).
my best friend in san francisco used to work for the people who make "i can't read"
oh yeah, and i definitely vote for "that's how i roll"
Post a Comment