At the behest of my sister and best friend, I have begun compiling a "registry" of sorts. It will be electronic, as no store seems to have the same eclectic taste that I do. The nursery theme, if you will, emerging is something of an "Animals and Alphabets" theme, thereby incorporating science and learning. While I am having immense fun shopping for baby goods, both the necessary and nonsensical, I fear the buying part won't be as much fun. Such it is that I have made my list of favorite things that I don't think we'll actually buy because we so don't need them. Nonetheless, they are on the registry because...well, why not. These things are on our list, just after things like a crib and stroller and cloth diapers. Everything is hyperlinked, so if you want to see the item, you can click on it and go. The furniture in the room is very minimalist and light, and the nursery is hardwood, so if you have suggestions on colors for things like the chair or blanket, let me know.
1. Sleepytime Rocker and Perch Stool from Nurseryworks
2. Frazier and Wing Mobile
3. Little Giraffe Baby Luxe Zip Jacket and Chenille Blanket (I found this blanket in a gift shop in Savannah with my sister, and it's the softest, sweetest thing I've ever seen. Fortunately, it's a bit cheaper online, though still pricey.)
4. Little Nerd ABC’s
5. Oopsy Daisy Animal Alphabet Mural
No comments:
Post a Comment