On music:
Oliver (in the car on the way home): "Mom, what kind of music is this?"
Me: "It's Christmas music."
Oliver: "Oh. We didn't have these kinds of songs in the green car."
On counting:
Oliver: "Mom, what's the last number?"
Me: "What do you mean, Ollie?"
Oliver: "When you're counting -- what's the last number?"
On fire safety: "Engine ears are firemans, too."
Ah -- engineers.
On his future: "Next year, I'm going to Ms. Tonya's class. And then I'm going to kindergarten. And then college. And then my job and I'll work."
Upon arriving at school --
Oliver: "Mom, why are there teachers at school?"
Me: "To teach you things."
Oliver: "But I already know everything."
Uh-oh.
Whispering loudly, upon hearing me on the stairs in the morning: "Come on, Emme, let's hide."
Upon hearing "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" on the radio: "Reindeer have umbrellas up on their head, and there's a daddy reindeer, and he holds the umbrella for the baby."
Oliver (in the car on the way home): "Mom, what kind of music is this?"
Me: "It's Christmas music."
Oliver: "Oh. We didn't have these kinds of songs in the green car."
On counting:
Oliver: "Mom, what's the last number?"
Me: "What do you mean, Ollie?"
Oliver: "When you're counting -- what's the last number?"
On fire safety: "Engine ears are firemans, too."
Ah -- engineers.
On his future: "Next year, I'm going to Ms. Tonya's class. And then I'm going to kindergarten. And then college. And then my job and I'll work."
Upon arriving at school --
Oliver: "Mom, why are there teachers at school?"
Me: "To teach you things."
Oliver: "But I already know everything."
Uh-oh.
Whispering loudly, upon hearing me on the stairs in the morning: "Come on, Emme, let's hide."
Upon hearing "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" on the radio: "Reindeer have umbrellas up on their head, and there's a daddy reindeer, and he holds the umbrella for the baby."
No comments:
Post a Comment