1. Started CRAWLING. Hello. My favorite thing to do now. I like to go see Lucy on her bed and play with her toys, bang the baby gate keeping me off the balcony, rip the cover off the computer, chew on the straps that dangle down from the high chair, check to see if mom and dad left the front bathroom door open so I can play in Lucy's bowls, bang on the washing machine -- and, oh yeah, occasionally play with some of my toys. (Notice the words repeated here: Lucy and bang).
2. Got two bottom teeth and am thinking about two on top (the white bumps are visible, but I won't let mom or dad get a good look). I can now eat some special crackers and chew them up. Mom promises I can have Cheerios and Goldfish when I have four teeth in.
3. Discovered wheels. I like to push the stroller back and forth in the hallway (and chew on the stroller wheels when mom's not looking, as pictured here) and spin the wheels on my dump truck. Such a stereotypical boy.
4. Felt grass for the first time. Yes, it's finally warmer here in Chicago, and everything is green and beautiful. Mom and Katie have both taken me to the park, and I got to try the swing (not a big reaction, so we're going to go back when I'm better rested) and lay in some grass. It pokes me on my cheek!
5. Got on something of a schedule. I usually get up between 6:30 and 7am (no matter what day it is), nap from 9-11, again from 2-4, then go to bed around 8pm. Mom doesn't understand how I sleep more now than when I was littler, but she says she's not complaining. I'm also doing better at night. I just get up once now, and it's usually only for 10-15 minutes. I'm going to try really hard to sleep all night soon!
6. Gave mom her first Mother's Day present -- a pink hydrangea and a funny card (dad helped me write a nice little sentiment, and then Lucy made us per her name on it, too).
Right now: It's 3:17pm, so I'm in the middle of my nap, of course.

No comments:
Post a Comment