Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ollie's Journal, Weeks 23-29

Things I did (must've been a lot since I haven't journaled in a while):

1. Started eating solids. Oh, I love em, I love em, I love em. So much so that I quickly moved from Stage 1 to Stage 2. Garden Vegetables, Mixed Vetetables, Apples and Prunes, Turkey and Rice Dinner. New for tonight: Mangos! I cut back on my milk a little for a while but am just starting to catch back up.
2. Cut some teeth, which are slowly inching in. Mom checks on their progress every morning. This morning she could feel little pricks where the tops are through the gums. Sometimes it hurt a lot, but mostly it didn't bother me.
3. Traveled -- a wedding two weeks ago, Nashville this week. I've taken three airplane rides in 6 months and now that we have a car (a great place to nap, I should mention), I'll be getting out even more!
4. Fell in love with the dog. We are so BFFs. Every time I see her I get a big grin on my face and start to laugh and giggle. I really like Jack, my friend who comes with his mom to take care of me when mom and dad are at work, and Jack likes Lucy, too.
5. Got to moving. I won't stay on my back -- I'd rather just roll over and see where I can get to. It's a good thing mom and dad are moving soon, cause I'm going to need more space to explore soon.

Right now: Making funny noises as I wake up from a 2 1/2-hour nap in my crib.

No comments: